HCL Technologies Placement Paper
Company: HCL Technologies
Alayance visited campus (PESIT Bangalore) on 10th sep 2003.
1. Write the program/algorithm or pseudo code to do following operation
given matrix :
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
9 8 7
6 5 4
3 2 1
The algo or program should be able to do this.
2. Hotel owner to teacher: you know that mohan came here with 3 girl friends. if multiply their ages the result will be 2450. and the sum of their ages is equal to u’r age. the eldest girl is elder than mohan can u tell me mohan’s age.
3. one more question answer approach is
ans: 137 (Pls. verify)
4. one more question about 4 ships do it well there are 7 conditions and 7th condition will not be satisfied.dont go for that consider the first 6 conditions
First do the program part and write down the assumptions u made.
Be careful with your interest : suppose if you say reading news paper you should be knowing the current news.
and good communication skills is a must.
dont write any thing that you don’t know in resume.
no problem if you say you don’t know c. because they will give you training.
pay package is 2.04 lakhs.
1.differecne b/w c and c++.
2.polymorphism, decalring functions in structures,virtual base class.
3. if it is HTML then question will be draw a bar graph without using IMG tag
Aalayance Placement Paper
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. HCL also takes pride in its many diversity, social responsibility, sustainability, and education initiatives. Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 176,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 50 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Enterprises across industries stand at an inflection point today. In order to thrive in the digital age, technologies such as analytics, cloud, IoT, and automation occupy center stage. In order to offer enterprises the maximum benefit of these technologies to further their business objectives, HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P).visit offical Website of HCL TECHNOLOGIES for more details