Company: Accel Frontline
Here you will find 2011 Accel Frontline Placement Paper- I with Answers & Solutions, Pattern:-
2011 Accel Frontline Placement Paper- I:-
CSC – GENERAL ABILITY / REASONING Paper NO of ques : 100 Time : 40 minutes This paper was divided into 7(seven)
sections: 1. Sequence figures : 10 questions In this section U have to trace out the next figure in the given sequence OR find out the ODD figure from given four figures. This is very simple section and U can do it very easily.
2. Numerical Series : 15 questions In this section U have to find the odd no in given series OR find the next no in the given series OR what comes in place of ? in a series. Practice this type of question from R.S garwal.I remember only few question which I am trying to give below: 6 9 12 ? 6 6 ? 9 9 6 9 12 6 3 6 this is just the type of ques.It may not be the exact one.U see that the sum of each row is 36.So ?=6.There were many ques of this type. 3 6 18 ? 7 8 1 2 6 6 3 2 This types if questions were there in which U have to find the no replacing ?….
3. Non verbal reasoning : 15 questions Here U are given 4 squares figures (a,b,c,d) differing slightly in thickness of their
sides Now U are given a few set of figures with some figures left out.These blanks are numbered 1 to 15.U have to fit one of the above given square figures in each blank.This is a very simple question and U can do it easily.
4. Analytical Reasoning :15 Questions This section contained questions as given in puzzle section of RS Agarwal.It contains 4 parts with 5,5,3,2 questions.Just do it with patience.Make tables and then U will easily answer the questions following it.. I don’t remember the exact question but I am sending approximately same question: (i).Four friends are given named Akansha,Anuska,Anisha, … , … .Each of them live in a separate home and sleep on one bed.Akansha and Anuska have two extra beds,two of the house have green lawns while the rest have narrow porchs,One of the house has
Airconditioner while the rest have fans.And so on.. Based on these informations five questions were asked like What is the total no of beds in all houses? Ans: 14(not sure!!just check it) Who lives in the house with green lawn and with AC? These type of questions are very simple.Just make the table and U will get all the answers (ii).Five students and five subjects and given along with few information.Five questions are asked following the questions.This is a bit tricky do it in the end. (iii).In a given knockout series England defeated Pakistan,Pakistan was defeated by Newzealand, India defeated both England and Newzealand. Three very simple questions were asked like: Who won the series? ans: India Who didn’t win a single match? ans: Pakistan How many matches were played in total? (iv). This is also very simple question..U can answer it easily.
5. Spatial resoning : 15 Questions This question is similar to the MIRROR IMAGE part of RS Agarwal.A Figure is given and U have to identify the figure which “CANNOT B
E” the mirror image of the given figure which can be rotated along any axis. 6. English aptitude : 15 Questions This section contains two parts: (i). 5 questions asking synonym of given words. (one of the word is quiet ans:silent) (ii).10 questions aksing to identify words not similar in meaning to the given words. (one of the word is mutiny and the alternatives are a)uprising b)rebel c)revolt,d)…. answer:b ) 7.
3D reasoning : 15 Questions This section contained questions in which a 3 dimentional figure is given and U have to judge how it would look from the side indicated in the question like from below,from back etc. Also there are questions in which a sheet is given with marks on it along which it can be folded.U have to judge from the given option the three dimentional structure which can be build by folding the sheet along the given lines .
THE SELECTION PROCESS It has 2 parts:
– Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning type questions After some thinking, I found that all of them are reasoning questions from previous years CAT papers especially those small sets from around 2003-2006 CAT papers
– Technical is quite simple, prev papers helped a lot
They said GD would be there but not much time was available Technical Interview: They asked about Computer Networks, Operating Systems, C, Data structures Not (m)any ECE questions
Computer Networks: about layers, expand OSI, in which layer packets are formed, etc.
Operating systems: resource allocation, write bankers algorithm, safety algorithm, deadlocks, how to resolve them, conditions for dead lock etc.
C: write progs for call by value, reference, whats the difference, etc.
DS: different types, which is better stack or queue, applications of both etc. HR Interview: Tell me abt urself, hobbies (I said reading books), which books u read, why did you read them, what do you know abt recession in US, do you write a bond, what did you like in the ppt, if your prev company offers more will you go and so on…
Category – IT
SubCategory – Placement Papers
Location – Mumbai
Company – Accel Frontline
About Accel Frontline:-
Accel Frontline was founded in 1991 by a group of entrepreneurs with vast experience in the IT industry. It is India’s leading IT Infrastructure Services Company.
Accel Frontline Formed joint venture with Frontline Technologies Corporation Ltd of Singapore in 2004 to form Accel ICIM Frontline Ltd.
Fully owned subsidiaries in Singapore and UAE. It has More than 2000 highly qualified & experienced professionals with relevant skill sets
Accel Frontline is managed by a core group of technocrats headed by N.R.Panicker, the Chairman & CEO. N.R.Panicker is widely regarded in the IT industry and investor circles as a successful technocrat and businessman who is totally focused on customer service. His reputation stems from the way he steered Accel from a humble beginning to a well-respected total IT Services organization over the last 14 years in a highly competitive Indian market.
Working at Accel Frontline – Why should i join Accel Frontline?:-
Accel Frontline Limited currently has a resource pool of over 1834 employees in IT services, marketing, technical support & software services. The manpower is drawn from reputed educational institutions and management institutes.
Accel Frontline Limited employs stringent standards during manpower selection. All new recruits are put through a training process before they are inducted into the system and their progress is periodically monitored. Senior engineers are deputed to specialized training programs conducted by faculty from the IT industry to enhance their skills. They are also provided with opportunities in different functions to increases the overall organizational effectiveness. The company offers continuous skill development and career progression which has resulted in a low attrition rate.
The company offers compensation on par with the best in the industry. It has several welfare schemes that include a Group Insurance Scheme for all the employees covering Personal Accident and Mediclaim. The company has an attractive Employee Stock Acquisition Plan. It has a well-defined web based appraisal system to review and reward performance and to enhance career progression.