Company: Accenture services
Accenture placement paper 6th April, 2011 at Bangalore
1. The average of 8 quantities is 10. The average of 5 of them is 6. What is the avg. of the remaining 3 numbers?
2. The avg of a group of 15 students is 21years.If 5 more students join the group,the avg age increases by 2 year.The avg age of the new student is?
3. If the value of ApbLtd company stock drops from 48$ per share to 30$ per share, what is the percent of decrease?
4. Avg cost of 10 pens and 5 pencils isRs. 45.The avg cost of 9 pens and 6 pencils is Rs.79.Find the total cost of 10 pens and 13 pencils?
5. If 4/a=9 & 2/b=1 then a-b=?
Section 2 -Analytical Ability
1) 70 students are required to paint a picture. 52 use green color and some children use red, 38 students use both the colors. How many students use red color?
2) At an international conference, 100 delegates spoke English, 40 spoke French, and 20 spoke both English and French. How many delegates could speak at least one of these two languages?
3) A group of 50 students were required to clear 2 tasks, one in rock-climbing and the other in bridge crossing during an adventure sports expedition. 30 students cleared both the tasks. 37 cleared bridge crossing, 38 students cleared rockclimbing.
How many students could not clear any task?
4)A dance instructor conducts annual workshops in which he holds sessions for basic learners and trainers. In a particular year, 2000 people attended the workshop. 1500 participated as learners and 800 as trainers. How many participated as only trainers?
5) In a group of 400 readers who read science fiction or literacy works or both, 250 read science fiction and 230 read literacy works. How many read both science fiction and literacy works?
6) A man said to a lady, ”Your mother’s husband’s sister is my aunt.” How is the lady related to the man?
B) Grand daughter
7) A man is facing west. He turns 45degree in the clockwise direction and then another 180 degree in the same direction and then 270 degree in the anticlockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
8) In a row of 60, if Ram is standing at 17th from the first, what is his position from the last?
9) A man is facing northwest. He turns 90 degrees in the clockwise direction and then 135degrees in the anti-clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now?
10) What three letter word bestcompletes the below words?
VA – __E
– – _ER
Tell me about yourself ?
why you selected ACCENTURE?
Where are you from ?
Where do you stay?
Why should i SELECT YOU ?
How good are you in programming thinking?
Who is your role model in life ?