Company: Accenture services
Accenture Placement Paper 18 March 2011 at Bangalore
1. In this section2 passages were there on basis of that u have to answer 10 questions (5 question each ) First passage was based on ball tempering by Indian team with mix of lagan story .In this answer of first question was (Ball tempering) the second passage was based on Gadar movie.(same story).
2.Specifaction :ans documentation
3. Extradite =deport
4. Cursory= scold
5. ———-= very high
3 .fill up the blanks with proper word(5 questions) pick the sentence which has grammatical mistake (5 questios).
1.Here few questions are from logical reasoning (eg.)(6 questions) Sentences: ( type of question) (logical deductions)
i some cats are dog
ii no dog is lion
i some dogs are lion
ii some dog are cats
a only i follows
b either I or ii follows
c none follows
2. Questions on +means *, %mean -, etc.. answers of those questions are4 and -20/3..
3. Letter series example aabb-abda—bbaa this type one question a question of this type
4. find the next term in AM ,BA ,JM like this
1. It has 20 mixutre conatins mil and water in the ratio 3:5,replace 4 litres of mixture with 4 litres of water what is the final ratio of milk and water.
2. + means * and * means / and / means % what is the value of these questio 2+3*5/7 it was two question of these type.
3. The equivalent compound ratio of 5:6::7:10::6:5 ( question of this type this is not exact question).
4. Work can be done by 8 men and 10 women in 25 days, the same work can be done by 10 children and 5 women . in how many days 2 children and 3 men (similar to this)
5. One man or two women or three boys can do a work in 44 days then one man, one women and one boy together can finish the same work in —- days
6. (998-1)(998-2)(998-3)…………..(998-n)=——- when n>1000ans is zero
7. In how many ways can a lock be opened if that lock has three digit number lock if
i) The last digit is 9
ii) and sum of the first two digits is less than or equal to the last digit. numbers are from 0-9
8. If a man reduces the selling price of a fan from 400 to 380 his loss increases by 20% .cost price of fan is.
9. There are 76 persons. 53 can read hindu,46 can read times,39 can read decca and 15 can read all. if 22 can read hindu and deccan and 23 can read deccan and times then what is the number of persons who read only times and hindu………ans 18
10. In pure milk if 20% replaced by water and in this again 20% is replaced by water and again20% is replaced by water then what is the praportion of milk in that mixture
11. After 10 years A will be twice the age of B before 10 years.and now if the difference is 9 years
between them then what is the age of B after 10 years ans 49
12. Races and games —- 2 questions from this chapter like (A beats B by 10 meters and B beats C by 15 metres the A beats C by )
13. In the year 1990 there are 5000 men 3000 women 2000 boys .in 1994 men are increased by 20% women are increased by ratio of boys and women (this type of question but some what difficult I mean it takes too much time to solve)