Company: Aditi Technologies
1. A. Anniversaries can be dicey things.
B. As long as the dead are being commemorated on a particular day, it is fine.
C. The opposition could keep its gun powder dry and ready as well.
D. But when it comes to a government celebrating a year or two in office, there can be trouble.
2. A. It is less concerned with telling a tale.
B. As with so much Huxley’s later fiction, one is not sure whether or not to call this book a true novel.
C. It is also weak on characterization but strong on talk.
D. Than with presenting an attitude of life.
3. A. While the above is true for private sector companies, it is not so in the public limited companies.
B. But with the removal of control over premia, the premia at which issues are marked has gone up quite sharply.
C. So the cost of capital at even a lower debt equity ratio comes out lower.
D. Traditionally, the cost of equity is higher than the cost of debt.
4. A. Compiling and debugging.
C. Writing the code.
D. Thinking of the algorithm.
E. Understanding the problem
5. A. Such alliances are shaky from the start.
B. In this manner parties which are not able to get a mandate from the electorate are able to come to power.
C. We have seen the unique spectacle of political forming alliance just to form a government.
D. Indian democracy continues to amaze.
6. A. They are the three faces of dysphoria – bad feeling.
B. Anxiety, Depression and Anger.
C. When the three combine and get out of control, we get what is called mental illness.
D. All of us experience three emotions almost daily.
7. A. This is the key to tap the creative power inside us.
B. It is difficult to control our thinking and feelings.
C . That is, unless we work at it consciously and persistently.
D. We are influenced and limited by attitudes, prejudices by other individuals and by external conditions to such an extent that few can control mental and emotional processes.
8. A. Two vital facts must be understood.
B. The subconscious mind has the power to create.
C. The second is that it obeys the orders given to it by the conscious mind.
D. Its function is to bring to full expression whatever is desired by the conscious mind.
9. A. But what is not often understood is that this flash is outcome of long periods of incubation.
B. The layman thinks that it is a spell of divine flash which illuminates the dark and the hidden.
C. True, it does.
D. Inspiration is much misunderstood term.
10. A. As a result, the world has undergone a transformation.
B. Science and civilization have made rapid strides especially in recent times.
C. This constitutes the basic factor in the use of productive resources.
D. But behind all the progress of mankind is the human factor which is invaluable and irreplaceable.
Directions for question 1-2 : Answer the questions based on the passage above them
A temple has3gateways, each of them is leading you into the temple, and at the end of each gateway there is an idol and as a devotee passes through the gateway with some flowers the number of flowers double. Ram enters the 1st gateway with some flowers and he puts same number of flowers at each idol and the end he is left with none.
1. How many flowers did Ram start with?
2. How many flowers does he put at each idol?