Company: Akamai Technologies
The selection process of Akamai has three rounds,
1. Written test
2. Technical interview
3. HR interview
The written test had 50 questions(35Aptitude+15Technical) and were given 1hour to solve it.
A part from Technical questions in the written test, the questions were from Quantitative, Verbal and Reading Comprehension as in the CAT pattern.
The technical questions were from Data structures, C and C++ in which the error were to be fixed.
Direction for Question 1,2,3,4 and 5: Study the following information and answer the following questions.
It is very easy to remember the ID number of my ATM card which is a nine digit number and every digit is distinct. If i tell you some clues then you will be able to find it.Consider my numer as PQRSTUVWX corresponing to 1 to 9 digits though not repository .The Id is divisible by 9. if you delete the digit at its units place, the remaining 8 digit number of my ID is divisible by 8. If you again delete the last digit of the 8 digit number the remaining 7 digit number is divisible by 7 and the process goes on.
1) What is the sum of the digits of the ID number of my ATM card?
a) 55 b) 45 c) 90 d) Cannot be determined
2) Find the first five digits from the Following.
3) Find the last five digits from the following.
4) Find the nine digit id of card.
5) Which number does letter R represents
6) A hash table can store a maximum of 10 records, currently there are records in location 1, 3,4,7,8,9,10. The probability of a new record going into location 2, with hash functions resolving collisions by linear probing is
a. 0.1 b. 0.6 c. 0.2 d. 0.5
7) While using HTTP GET request the information is transferred as part of
a. url b.body c. cannot transferred
Cool Which data structure is useful in transferring a given graph by breadth first search.
a. heap b. linkedlist c. array d. stack e. queue
9) A complete n- array tree in which each node has n children or no children, let i be the number of internal nodes and L be the number of leaves in a complete n- array tree. If L=41 and i=10 what is the value of n.
a. 3 b. 6 c. 4
10) int(* fun()) [row][ Col];
What should be the statement the for the above declarations
a.fun() points to a two dimensional array
b.pointer *fun() points to a two dimensional array
c.pointer *fun() points to 1-dimensional array
11) The angles of elevation of the top of a tower from two points at distances M and N meters are complementary, if the two points and the base of the tower are on the same straight line then the height of the tower is
A.mn B. M/N C. square root of MN D. none of the above
12) A retailer has n stones by which he can mesure or(weigh)all the quantities from (1kg to 121kg in integer only) keeping these stones on either side of the balance what is the minimum value of n.
A.3 B.4 C. 5 D. 11
13) Four jobs to be executed on a single processor system arrive at time of in the order ABCD, their burst cpu times requirements are 4,1,8,1 time units respectively the completion time of A under round robin scheduling with time slice of one time unit is
A. 10 B. 4 C. 8 D.9
14) Fill the missing number
0, 3, 2, 30, ? , 105,168.
15) Two person each make a single throw with a pair of dice. The probability that the sum of numbers if the dice of their throws are unequal is
A. 575/648 B. 273/432 c. 264/816.
16) ABCD is a parallelogram and E is the middle point of side AD EC meets BD at O. If the area if the parallelogram is 24 units then the area of EOD is ?
17) In the adjoining figure ABCD is a Cyclic quadrilateral with AC perpendicular to BD and AC meets BD at E. given that EA2+EB2+EC2=100cm. find the radius of the circumscribed circle
1Cool Speaker’s _____ is easy to hear but difficult to _________ it.
a. idea/implement b. words/practice
19) What will be the output of the following program
p=incre(incre (incre (++) incre) incre)
incre (int m)