1. Aptitude consist of 4 sections n consisted of diagrammatic reasoning n non verbal stuff
2. Technical test consisted of 4 sections each of pseudocode,c,unix n sql all tests r computer based In C learn for – Programming (ARRAY,SEARCH,SEQUENCE NUMBERS,PERFECT NUMBBERS,FIBONOCCI etc),Quries on STRINGS ,MACRO especially In SQL learn for – Commands that are somewhat internal like COMMIT, etc..but its easy only In UNIX learn for – the common features of UNIX console,executing the commands ,syntax etc.,
The aptitude cum technical test for Amdocs consisted of 7-8 papers. The test is computer based .It takes abt 5-6 hrs. Each paper has a time slot . u can take a break after each test. It’s very cool.
The tests were :
1. Analytical reasoning:simple maths
2. diagrammatic reasoning: In this, we were given 8 diagrams and had to select the 9th corresponding dg frm the givn choices. U have to be very fast in this test.
3: problems to be solved using Venn diagrams.
4. This test was to check our adaptation to the computer screen.We had to solve abt 30 qs in 15 min( I don’t remember the timings very well). U have to be very very fast in this also.
5. In this test we were given a booklet of abt 7-8 pgs in which there was the syntax of some hypothetical lang, ( its syntax was somewhat like Visual Basic). This was very easy since the whole syntax was g iven & u can refer to it.
We were given almost 90-120mins for this test. If u want u can rd the booklet before the start of the test.(As I said, U can start a paticular test whenever u want).
The qs consisted of programs for which u have to find the o/p or where there is wrong syntax etc.