Amdocs Test Paper Pattern
1. Aptitude consist of 4 sections n consisted of diagrammatic reasoning n non verbal stuff
2. Technical test consisted of 4 sections each of pseudocode,c,unix n sql all tests r computer based
The tests were :
1. Analytical reasoning: maths
2. diagrammatic reasoning: In this, we were given 8 diagrams and had to select the9th corresponding dg frm the givn choices. U have to be very fast in this test.
3. problems to be solved using Venn diagrams.
4. This test was to check our adaptation to the computer screen.We had to solve abt 30 qs in 15 min. U have to be very very fast in this also.
5. In this test we were given a booklet of abt 7-8 pgs in which there was the syntax of some hypothetical lang, ( its syntax was somewhat like Visual Basic). This was very easy since the whole syntax was given & u can refer to it. We were given almost 90-120mins for this test. If u want u can rd the booklet before the start of the test.The qs consisted of programs for which u have to find the o/p or where there is wrong syntax etc.
6. C test: Study pointers very well . C/C++ programming strengths. It also consists of qs on args of main function, i.e. argc and argv
7. SQL test: It consisted of sql queries mainly inner join, outer join ,group by statements etc.
8. Unix test: kernel, 1-2 qs on TCP/IP, basic commands ( more on commands).
Some Sample Questions
1. All birds are animals. All animals are four legged. Implications
a. All animals which are four legged are birds.
b. All birds are four legged
c. Some birds are four legged
d. Some birds are animals but not four legged.
1. a and b 2. b and c 3. only b 4. only d
2. All fat people are not dancers, food loving people are all fat .Find the contradictory statement?
3. The day before yesterday was WEDNESDAY then the day after 2morrow is? 3. A goes to the party if B goes
B goes to the party if C goes
C goes to the party if D goes
Totally how many will go to the party?
4. Mary’s father’s brother is Andrews Andrews daughter’s son is Sunil Brothers name is Sam Who is Sam to Sunil?
5. If A>B,A