Company: Blue Star Infotech
Paper 1 : Aptitude
Paper 2: Technical Paper.
Paper 2 has following 2 sections:-
Section A: It has four sub sections, out of which two have to be done.
Section B: General Computers Awareness.
The Subsections of Section A are:-
Subsection A: C & Unix.
Subsection B: C++.
Subsection C: VB/ASP/Com.
Subsection D: RDBMS.
1.Complete the series.
1 6 3 7 5 8 7 ?
2. If circle is 1, then octagon is?
2 4 6 8 or 10
3.Pick the odd one out.
bend shave chop whittle shear
4.2 persons start from a pt. and go in opposite directions. After going 3 km they turn left and walk 4 km ,how far r they now?
Ans: 10 km.
5.2 typists type 2 papers in 4 hrs then in how much time will 5 typists take to type 5 papers.
Ans: 4 hours.
6. A person runs 6 ft in 1/4 sec. How much it will run in 10 sec?
7. Find the odd one out.
8. In a party man & his wife ,and there are 2 sons with their wives, and every son has 4 children in his family. How many persons are there in the party?
9. Add a word in starting of SCAPE and at the end of Grass, you will get two different word
10. All men of this party are republican .
Mohan is member of this party.
mohan is republican,
is true or false or can’t say?
11. There are 1200 elephant.Some have blue and pink strips.Some have pink & green strip. 400 elephants have only pink strip. How many have only blue strip?
b. can’t be determined.
12. In a party man & his wife ,and there r 2 son with their wives, and every son has 4 children in his family .how
manyperson r in party.
13. Unsreambled the word P U T E C A S A H (like that) paraschute
14. Add a word in starting of SCAPE and at the end of Grass, u will get two different word
ans:- land grassland landscape
15. All men of this party are republican . mohan is member of this party. mohan is republican is true or false
or camn’t say?
16. There r 1200 elephant .some have blue and pink strips.some have pink & green strip. 400 ele. have only pink
strip. how many have only blue strip Ans:. 400
b. can’t determined. c.none
17. Day light Day break Day time Ans:-day
After clearing aptitude there is technical paper. It has 2 sections.In section A there are 4 subsections out of which 2 are to be attempted. The first subsection is on c and unix, second on c++,third on vb/asp/com and
fourth on rdbms. In section B General Computer Awareness is tested.
extern int a;
a. give linker error- a not defined.
b. print 10
c. give compiler error
will compiler show any error?
3. socket() is a
1. system call ans
2. library function
In c++ there were conceptual ques on virtualfunctions , operator overloading etc. in section B some ques were
as follows 1.in microprocessor over clocking will result in
2. malfunctioning ans(check)
3. life would be half
4. Cache is
2. RAM ans
5. How can pass an array to a fns.
2. desgin (*a)
6. Unix has pipelining fromatted &
a. high level
b. low ”
c . mid level
d. none ”
7. Task switching is
4.all of the above ans
8. Thread arev ans .light weight process+(c)…………………..
9. virual fns are defined as …………….
10. which is not bus interface
11. switch statement use only
d. all of the above
12. Multiple inheritence can not be used in a case…………………………………?
13. What is difference b/w simple SQDL & Object oriented SQDL.
14. Virtual Destructor is used………………………
15. Question on two pass assembler…………………….
16. Link list uses
a. countiguos memory allocation
b. non coun. ” ”
17. Non linear structure a. q & stack
ans:- b.tree & graph
c. tree & stack
d. tree & linklist
18. E ncryption is
ans a. change readable code to cipher text
19. Sizeof () operator is used for
a. data type
b. data type & veriable
ans c. both
20. deadlock condition
ans. no process knows exactly that both are waiting for each other.
ans:- it’s initial value is one — not true
22. new can be overloaded —— true
23. virtual function——- ans a and c means no code and forceful inheritance
ans:- infinite loop
Only three unix questions were there
1. socket() is a answer: a) system call
2. two types of pipeline in unix one is formatted and other one is highlevel middle level lowlevel none
( i don’t answer for this question pls check it out) RDBMS
1. CAN foreign key have null values??
2 IN RDbms SORTING IS PERFORMED IN