Bpl Placement Papers
Company: BPL Telecom Limited
5. I. All G’s are H’s
II. All G’s are J’s or K’s
III All J’s and K’s are G’s
IV All L’s are K’s
V All N’s are M’s
VI No M’s are G’s
Q1. If no P’s are K’s which of the following must be true
(A) No P is a G
(B) No P is an H
(C) If any P is an H it is a G
(D) If any P is a G it is a J
2. Which of the following can be logically deduced from the stated conditions
(A) No M’s are H’s
(B) No H’s are M’s
(C) Some M’s are H’s
(D) No N’s are G’s
3. Which of the following is inconsistent with one or more conditions
(A) All H’s are G’s
(B) All H’s are M’s
(C) Some H’s are both M’s and G’s
(D) No M’s are H’s
4. The statement “No L’s are J’s” is
I. Logically deducible from the conditions stated
II Consistent with but not deducible from the conditions stated
III. Deducible from the stated conditions together with the additional statements “No J’s are K’s”
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) III only
(D) II and III only
1. What is meant by polymorphism
Ans. Redfinition of a base class method in a derived class
2. What is the essential feature of inheritance
Ans. All properties of existing class are derived.
3. What does the protocol FTP do
Ans. Transfer a file b/w stations with user authentification
4. In the transport layer ,TCP is what type of protocol
Ans. Connection oriented.
5. Why is a gateway used
Ans. To connect incompatible networks.
6. How is linked list implemented
Ans. By referential structures.
7. What method is used in Win95 in multitasking?
Ans. Non preemptive check.
8. What is meant by functional dependency?
9. What is a semaphore?
Ans. A method synchronization of multiple processes
10. What is the precedence order from high to low ,of the symbols ( ) ++ /
Ans.( ) , ++, /
11. Preorder of A*(B+C)/D-G
12. B-tree (failure nodes at same level)
13. Dense index (index record appers for every search -key in file)
14. What is the efficiency of merge sort
Ans. O(n log n)
15. A program on swaping ( 10,5 )was given
16. In which layer are routers used
Ans.In network layer
18. In which layer are packets formed ( in network layer )
19. heap ( priority queue )
20. Copy constructor ( constant reference )
21. 26.Which of the following sorting algorithem has average sorting behavior —
Bubble sort,merge sort,heap sort,exchange sort
Ans. Heap sort
22. In binary search tree which traversal is used for getting ascending order values–Inorder ,post order,preorder
23. What are device drivers used for
Ans.To provide software for enabling the hardware
24. Irrevalent to unix command ( getty)
25. What is fork command in unix
Ans. System call used to create process
26. What is make command in unix
Ans. Used forcreation of more than one file
27. In unix .profile contains
Ans. Start up program
28. In unix echo is used for
( answer C)
29. In unix ‘ls ‘stores contents in
Bpl Placement Papers
About BPL Telecom Limited
Welcome to a Company that provides cutting-edge solutions, services and products in the broader areas of Consumer Telecom Products, Enterprise Communications Products, and Power Line Communication Equipments for the Power utility segment, with a dedicated focus towards hardware and software solutions for the highly competitive global markets.
Specific offerings span the areas of Consumer Telecom Products, Enterprise Communication Products, Power Line Communication Equipments and Customised Products for the Enterprise & Utility.
Leading Electronics and Telecommunications Group in India: Established market leader in various segments, right from 1975 BPL Telecom Private Limited, an integral entity within the larger Billion Dollar BPL Group of Companies, the company has over the years developed distinct competencies in cutting edge technologies and diverse application domains drawn from the successful implementation of complex projects in highly competitive global markets.visit offical website of BPL Telecom Limited for more details.