CARITOR Placement Paper
A cube object 3 inch * 3inch*3inch is painted with green in all the outer surfaces. If the cube is cut into cubes of 1*1*1.How many 1 inch cubes will have at least one surface painted.
2) Singles table tennis tournament is held at IT solutions, in which 32 players participated. If a player is eliminated as soon as the player loses a match. How many matches are required to determine the winner?
3) There are 200 employees in a company. An external vendor is chosen to serve coffee twice a day. 100 coffee cups were offered by the company but as an incentive to have the cups in tact at the end of the day the company offered 30 paise for every cup remained safely and charged 90 paise for every broken cup. At an end of a day, the vendor received Rs. 4. How many cups did the vendor break?
4) A box contains 16 balls of 4 different colors green, blue, yellow and red 4 each. If you were to close your eyes and pick them at random, how many marbles must you take out to be sure that at least 2 of 1 color among the marbles picked out?
5) If 8 tyres were used on a bus (6 tyres) which has traveled 16000 km how many km did each tyre sustain, if all the tyres were used equally in sustaining this distance.
6) A company purchased 3 computer tables in 1995. As the company wanted to renovate the office, sold these tables at Rs 2400 each making a profit of 20% on one. No profit on 2nd table and 20% loss on 3rd table. What is the company get in this transaction?
A) No loss & no profit
b) Rs 200 loss
c) Rs 800 loss
d) Rs 400 loss
7) A software comp was advertised to recruit people with exposure to C and C++. 241 applications were received and on sorting out it was found that 40 of them dont have exposure to c and c++. 180 of them had exposure to c and 186 of them had exposure to c++ .how many of them had exposure to c only
8)A fraction has the denominator greater than its numerator by 4 but if you add 10 to the denominator the value of the fraction is 18
9) A farmer owns a square land of 15m each side with a pole in one of the corner to which he tied his cow with a rope of length 10m. Find area to the cow to grass ( pi=3)
A) 150 SQ.M
D) DATA MISSING
10) Avg of x & y is 12 if z is 9 what is the avg of x, y,
d) data missing
11) In a certain shop note books that normally sold for 59 cents each are on sale at 2 for 99 cents. How much can be saved by purchasing 10 of this note books at the sale place
12)The sides of a right angle triangular flied containing the right angle are x and x+10( in metres) its area is 5500 sq.m the eqution to x is
13)THE LENGTH AND BREATH of rectangle plot in ratio 7:5 if l reduced by 5m and b increased by 2m then area increased by 65 sqm l & b of rectangle plot are
14)If the metallic sphere of radii 8cm 6cm 10 cm are melted to form a single sphere then the radius of the sphere is
12.5 12 11 14
15)The following is a data interpretation problem it is a table with a population in diff countries in 1985 there are 3 quest
ans are 1.A) UK
3.B) INC OF 84900
16)graph problem on production of 30mm screws contains 3 quest
2.D) NO CHANGE
17) Diagrammatic series contains 6 questions
19)this is logical reasoning there are 6 questions for nuclear and fossil fuel.
20) PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL.
CARITOR Placement Paper
At Caritor Solutions, we are passionate in our commitment to innovation and delivering value to our clients. We are driven by a passion to deliver solutions that are on the cutting-edge of technology. It is this principle that lets us deliver ground breaking solutions that are “first to go-to-market”. We continuously strive to give our partners the best of services and implement innovative solutions.
Caritor’s experienced team of professionals are a pool of rich talent, with skills that span the entire spectrum of Industry Verticals and Technologies. A top management comprising of individuals who have contributed immensely to the IT Sector, with decades of experience in Fortune 500 companies across the globe.visit offical Website of Caritor for more details