Flextronics Technical Placement Paper
Company: Flextronics Technologies
Aptitude & Technical Questions :
1. Time and distance
2. Age problem
4. direction problem
5. ( 10n 1) n>1 when is divisible by 11.no divisible by 8
6. (2n + 2 n-1/2 n+1 2n) what is gives if n = something
7. find the missing no. when it is divisible by some no
8. Boat problem
Technical Questions :
10. Which one is called family tree
11. virtual function and overloading
12. DHCP protocol
13. order of insertion and Heap sort
14. left recursion
15. find output: for(l=1;a<=l;a++) cout<<++a; cout <
16. DEBUG trigger (oracle)
17. In unrestricted session which system privilege mode is used (oracle)
18. NEXTVAL and CURRENTVAL in sequence (Oracle)
19. Unix system call like Var( )
20. OS 384 support which memory management
21. Complexity to access name from the given double link list
22. Which WAN network is suitable for the 100Km or m. distance network
23. If duplicate segments , file are there in hardisk which is best for management
24. stop n wait protocol is associated with which layer
25. find errors from the c and c++ codes.
26. 3 questions on operating systems. One question on algorithm
27. Using which pin it’s possible to address 16 bit addresses even though there re only 8 address bits in 8085?
28. Voltage gain for an amplifier is 100 while it is operating at 10 volts. What is the O/P voltage wen i/p is 1 volt
29. Quality factor indicates
a) Quality of inductor
b) quality of capacitor
30. Questions related to bridges, routers and generators, which OSI layer they corresspond to.
31. OPAmp’s I/P ciurrent, O/p current and CMRR is given, what is the voltage gain
32. 2-3 questions on scope of static variables in C.
33. Question to print a value of a pointer
34. OPAmp’s I/P ciurrent, O/p current and CMRR is given, what is the voltage gain
35. A question to find the physical address from a given virtual address, virtual to physical address table was provided
36. 6 bit mantissa and 8 bit exponent can present what maximum value?
37. 4 bit window size in sliding window protocol, how many acknowledements can be held?
38. Security functionality is provided by which layer of OSI
39. Frequency spectrums for AM, FM and PM (figure given, u’veto tell which Kind of modulation it belongs to)
40. Among AM and FM which is better and why?
41. Last stage of TTL NAND gate is called:
Ans: Totem Pole Amplifies
42. SR to JK flip flop conversion.
Ans: S=JQ’, R=KQ
43. LSB of a shift register is connected to its MSB, what is formed:
Ans: RING Counter
44. 2-3 Questions based on Demorgan’s laws (identiies: (A+b)’ = A’b’, etc)
45. Question on LAPB protocol
46. 2 questions on Logic gates (O/p of logic gates)
47. Difference in IRET and RET statements of 8086
48. How many address bytes are required to address an array of memory chips (4 * 6), each chip having 4 memory bits and 8k registers.
49. Diff. in memory mapped and I/P O/P mapped Input/Output (Refer a book on Microprocessor)
50. Question on pipeline architecture
Flextronics Technical Placement Paper
About Flextronics Software Systems
Flextronics Software Systems Limited is a Public incorporated on 30 December 1991. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 300,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 165,359,008. It is inolved in Software publishing, consultancy and supply [Software publishing includes production, supply and documentation of ready-made (non-customized) software, operating systems software, business & other applications software, computer games software for all platforms. Consultancy includes providing the best solution in the form of custom software after analyzing the user?s needs and problems. Custom software also includes made-to-order software based on orders from specific users. Also, included are writing of software of any kind following directives of the users; software maintenance, web-page design].
Flextronics Software Systems Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 07 August 2007 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2007.