Company: HCL Technologies
I am sending some questions of the HCL written paper.i hope they will be useful for you.
the written test was of 75 mins.
1. technical 20 questions
2. aptitude 35 questions
topics of written :-
c, c++, networking, java, osi model, microprocessor.
(order may vary)
ans: compiler error
2) a subclass can access which methods of a superclass
a) public, protected, private
b) public only
c) public and protected
d) public and private
3) function interface checking is a part of:
a) unit testing
4) tcp is used in which osi layer?
5) what does const*string means
6) a question on static
7) to find 2’s compliment of a number
8) a binary tree has 1000 nodes,find its depth?
9) scsi stands for
ans: small computer system interface (check )
10) an approach to prevent mutually exclusive deadlock?
a) spool everything
b) request all resources initially
c) resources away
d) order resources numerically
11) language extention is a part of which field
12) back patching is part of which phase of compiler
13) compression & decompression is performed by which osi layer
ans: presentation layer
14) a node is said to be pendant if
ans: indegree=0 and outdegree=0
15) radix 13 of (1AC)
16) what is dangler pointer?
17) time complexity of radix sort
18) which is best sorting technique for 12 23 45 57 68 72
ans: insertion sort(it already a sorted order.so,insertion sort is the best in this case)
19) float(int) how many bites it will take
20) size of long int key?
1) a question on nails
2) how many odd number with different digits between 3000-5000
3) a question on tennis
4) a triangle question
ans: 36 degrees
5) a question like if 1 jan 2000 was a sunday,in which year we will get the next sunday?
all the best