Honeywell Technical Paper 4
a) Verbal ability (15 ques)
b) Numerical aptitude (15 )
c) Logical and analytical ability (15)
d) Elementary computer science (10)
d) Programming langauages (20)
e) Operatins systems and Data structures (25)
Honeywell Technical Paper: Some sample
1: What is a Real-Time System ?
2.What is the difference between Hard and Soft real-time systems ?
3.What is a mission critical system ?
4.What is the important aspect of a real-time system ?
5. Explain the difference between microkernel and macro kernel.
6.Give an example of microkernel.Why paging is used ?
7.Which is the best pagereplacement algo and Why ?
8.What is software life cycle ?
9.How much time is spent usually in each phases and why Which one do U want to work if selected in Honeywell ?
10.Which are the different types of testing ?
11. What is a distributed system ?
12.Some questions about CSP.
13.Which languages do U know ?
14.What are the differences between Pascal and C.
15.questions from Compiler construction and Lisp.
16.Which are the different computer architecture?
17.What is the requirement in MIMD ?
18.What is the difference between RISC and CISC processors ?
19.Difference between loosely coupled and tightly coupled systems ?
20.What is an open system?
The topic was “Appointment of a foreign coach in Indian cricket team is right or not” And other groups had topics like Brain drain, education system………
Honeywell Technical Interview
1. Introduce urself
2. explain ur projects….
3. rate urself in c++
4. what r de storage classes in c++
5. write a pgm to implement static variable…..
6. write a pgm to implement extern variable …….
7. tell something abt OOP
8. what is inheritance.(public,private,protected) (theyasked me a lot in this secion..)
9. What is polymorphism and write a pgm to implement it..
10. tell something abt OS
11. wat is a scheduler.
12. wat r de types of scheduler..and explain.
13. wat is diff b/w preemptive and RR scheduling.
14. wat is mem mgt
15. wat is segmentation
16. wat is paging..
17. diff b/w paging and segmentation….
18. wat is fragmentation (internal and external)
19. wat is compaction……
20. they asked me to list watr de data structures u know
21. wat is stack
22. applications of stack
23. wat is queue
24. appln of queue………
25. wat is infix,prefix,postfix expressin
26. evaluate of expression…..
27. wat is circular queue…….
28. diff b/w array and linked list
29. wat is doubly linked
Honeywell Technical Paper4
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions. Visit Website to know more