Company: IBM India Pvt Limited
IBM Technical Paper-II
1. int i=10;
ans: compiler dependent
2. printf(Enter two values a and b:):
3. uestion on WM_SIZE
4. when destroy window what message would disply
5. S Windows 3.1 about multitasking
6. windows 3.1 is
7. about switch switch statement
8. question paper the first question ans is
ans:can’t be compiled
9. about send messages and post messages
10. what is the command to intiate the windows
11. const char *
char * const
What is the differnce between the above tow?.
12. In Unix inter process communication take place using?.
13. What are the files in /etc directory?.
14. About i-node numbers
15. Max relaxable permisssion value with out giving write permission to others?
16. About ln(linking)
17. A question on until (who |grep mary)
do sleep(60) done
18. Linking across directories?.
19. process id for kernell process
20. very first process created by kernell
21. function to repaint a window immediately?.
22. Function entry for DLL in win3.1
23. win 3.1 supports which type of multi tasking?.
24. Message displayed when a window is destroyed
25. About fork()?
26. About send message and post message
27. Message to limit the size of window
28. System call executable binary file intoa process
29. About GDI object?.
30. API used to hide window
31. Initialize contents of a dialog?.