Company: Infosys Technologies Ltd
http://www.simplyfreshers.com latest Jobs
Infosys Sample Test
1. Father’s age is three years more than three times the son’s age.After three years, father’s age will be ten years more than twice the son’s age.What is the father’s present age.Ans: 33 years. (2 marks)
2. Find the values of each of the alphabets.N O O NS O O N+ M O O N———-J U N EAns: 9326 (2 marks)
3. There are 20 poles with a constant distance between each poleA car takes 24 second to reach the 12th pole.How much will it take to reach the last pole.Ans: 41.45 seconds (2 marks)Let the distance between two poles = xHence 11x:24::19x:?
4. A car is travelling at a uniform speed.The driver sees a milestone showing a 2-digit number.After travelling for an hour the driver sees another milestone with the same digits inreverse order.After another hour the driver sees another milestone containing the same two digits.What is the average speed of the driver.Ans: 45 kmph (4 marks)
5. The minute and the hour hand of a watch meet every 65 minutes.How much does the watch lose or gain time and by how much?Submit your resume Page 1 of 191
http://www.simplyfreshers.com latest JobsAns: Gains; 5/11 minutes (4 marks)
6. Ram, Shyam and Gumnaam are friends.Ram is a widower and lives alone and his sister takes care of him.Shyam is a bachelor and his neice cooks his food and looks after his house.Gumnaam is married to Gita and lives in large house in the same town.Gita gives the idea that all of them could stay together in the house and share monthlyexpenses equally.During their first month of living together, each person contributed Rs.25.At the end of the month, it was found that Rs 92 was the expense so the remainingamount was distributed equally among everyone.The distribution was such that everyone recieved a whole number of Rupees.How much did each person recieve?Ans. Rs 2 (4 marks)(Hint: Ram’s sister, Shyam’s neice and Gumnaam’s wife are the same person)
7. Four persons A, B, C and D are playing cards.Each person has one card, laid down on the table below him, which has two differentcolours on either side.The colours visible on the table are Red, Green, Red and Blue.They see the color on the reverse side and give the following comment.
A: Yellow or GreenB: Neither Blue nor GreenC: Blue or YellowD: Blue or YellowGiven that out of the 4 people 2 always lie find out the colours on the cards each person.——————————————————————————–Infosys Sample Test #21. At 6’o a clock ticks 6 times.The time between first and last ticks is 30 seconds.How long does it tick at 12’o clock.Ans: 66 sec.
(2 marks)Submit your resume Page 2 of 191