If you are looking to work at Intergraph, you can visit the official page where jobs are regularly updated – click here for Intergraph jobs
On this page you can browse the complete list of placement papers of Intergraph.
- Intergraph – Reasoning Test Placement Papers
- Interview Pattern – Intergraph
- INTERGRAPH CONSULTING Interview Questions Papers
- Intergraph Interview Procedure
- question paper consist of two parts
- Model paper of Inetrgraph
Intergraph Selection Process
Well, candidates should check the Intergraph Selection Process 2018-2019 assigned by the recruiters before going to attend the Intergraph Recruitment Drive. And there are only 3 rounds to clear the Placement. So, check them and then move forward.
- Written Examination
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- No backlogs are allowed to attend for the Intergraph Drive.
- The gap of up to two years is allowed for valid reasons.
Intergraph Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
- The written exam conducted by Intergraph for selection moderate. The exam has around 40 questions from Aptitude and Technical sections with a time allotment of 40 minutes in total. Furthermore, there is no negative marking in the Intergraph Placement Papers.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of mathematics questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level. Also, the questions are based on easy solving puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, coding-decoding, data interpretation, etc. And the Quantitative Questions are around 20 in the test.
- The Technical section around 20 problems involves the questions from subjects like Data structure, Operating System, C & C++ programming, JAVA, LINUX, Optical Fibre, DBMS, Microprocessors, etc. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Intergraph is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data. Businesses and governments in more than 60 countries rely on Intergraph’s industry-specific software to organize vast amounts of data and infuse the world with intelligence to make processes and infrastructures better, safer, and smarter. The company’s software and services empower customers to build and operate more efficient plants and ships, create intelligent maps, and protect critical infrastructure and millions of people around the world.
Intergraph is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
3rd Floor Enkay square
448A Udyog vihar phase 5
Gurgaon – 122016
Contact Name: Kaushik Chakraborty (Intergraph SG&I Country Manager)
Tel: +91 124 4633000
Fax: +91 124 4287475
email@example.com (Sales/General Inquiries)
1-8-446 and 447, S.P. Road
Secunderabad – 500 003, Andhra Pradesh,
Contact Name: Cheryl Gabell
Tel: +91 040 27905378
Fax: +91 040 27905389
1st Floor VVS Villa, MIG 7/M3
Road No. 4, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad – 500034
Tel: +91 40 42617206
Tel: +91 40 42015226
Fax: +91 124 4287475
19 Interpro Rd.
Madison, AL 35758
Contact Name: Wren Thomas
Tel: +1 256 730 3278
Fax: +1 256 730 2048
Address: Rolta Technology Park
Rolta Tower ‘A’
MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093
Contact Name: Mr. Rupam Vakil
Tel: +9122 29266666
Tel: +9122 30876543