Company Name: ITM
Interview Type: Fresher Job Interview, Question Paper.
Instructions To Test Takers
* This Test is of 120 Minutes and is Meant to be taken at one sitting without any break.
* Candidates are advised to be sure about the correct answer before they darken with HB Pencil.
* They should also ensure that each oval is completely darkened with HB Pencil.
* Partially or faintly darkened ovals may be rejected by the optical scanner.
* Each question carries 3 marks. For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
* If a candidate darkens more than one oval, it may be deemed to be an incorrect response.
* The areas tested in this exam and their weightage is given below in the table:
Q. N o. Subject Area No. of Questions Marks
* 1 To 30 English 30 90
* 31 To 60 Mathematics 30 90
* 61 To 90 Analytical & Logical Reasoning 30 90
* 91 To 110 General Awareness 10 20
TOTAL 100 290
* Check Immediately that all the pages of the booklet are in order. In the rare event of the Test Booklet being defective, bring it to the notice of the invigilator immediately who will arrange for the replacement of test booklet if required.
* Do Your scratch work on the space available in the test booklet itself. Do Not use any additional paper for rough work. You are not allowed to use any calculation devices or scales.
OMR Sheet has been Attached at the end
1. A Boy was asked to multiply certain number by 25. He multiplied it by 52 instead and got an answer which was 324 higher. The number to be multiplied was:
2. The In Centre of the Triangle is the Intersection Point of
b. Perpendicular Bisectors
d. Angle Bisectors
3. 1st July 1995 was Saturday then 1st 1999 is
4. The age of a man is three times that of his son. 15 years ago the man was 9 times old as his son. What will be the age of man after 15 year?
a. 65 Year
b. 70 Year
c. 60 Year
d. 75 Year
5. Find the value of (x-a) (x-b) (x-c) ……………..(x-z)
c. x[ (-a(-b(-c ……..(-z) ]
d. Can’t be determined
6. The Number of Boys in a Class is 3 Times the Number of girls. The Number that doesn’t represent number of students in the class is
7. The Difference of Simple and Compound Interest on Rs.2250 is Rs.3.60 for 2 year. The rate of interest p.a. is
8. The Average Speed of a train, Including Stoppages, was 27 km/hr and excluding stoppages is 30 km/hr. How many minutes per hour did the train stop?
d. None of above
9. How Any Pieces of a String of Length 2.20m are Required to Complete 20 rounds of a ring of diameter 28cm?
(Qs10-13) Fill in the missing numbers.
10. 14, 30, 62, 126, __
d. None of above