- Find the least number of students in an exam so that the
percentage ofsuccessful students should be 76.8%:
- Aman sends a certain quantity of rice for 30 girls in a hostel. One
day somegirls were absent. Therefore, the quantity of rice was spent
in the ratio of 6: 5.How many girls were present on that day?
- What is the ratio of buy price and sell price if there is deep loss of 12
(a) 7 : 8
(b) 8: 7
(c) 2: 25
(d) 25: 2
- Find H.C.F. of 3/5, .36, .24
(d) None of the above
All fruits are vegetables. All pencils are vegetables. All vegetables are rats. Conclusions:
- All fruits are rats. 2. All pencils are rats. 3. Some rats are vegetables. A. None follows
B. Only I and II follow
C. Only II and III follow
D. Only I and III follow
E. All follow
- The jacket is impervious to water. A) Dirty
- The officer received official letter from Ministry of IT in Central Government.
A) A, the, an
C) An, the, the
B) A, an, the
D) An, an, the
- Raman is sitting to the immediate left of Harry but not next to Kamal. Mahesh is sitting to the right of Kamal. If the four friends are sitting in a circlewho is sitting to the immediate right of Harry?
(5) Cannot be determined
- If 1 is subtracted from the last digit of each of the above numbers the sum ofthe digits of how many of them are prime numbers?
(5) All five
- If the digits in each of the above numbers are written in reverse order whichwill be the second highest number?
- Find the output of the following programint p,q;
- A power station generates 500MW of power and exhausts 800MW as wasteheat into the environment. What is the efficiency of the power station?
- Among M, N, T, P and R each having different weight, who is the heaviest ?
I. T is heavier than P and M but lighter than N who is not the heaviest.
II. M is lighter than P. 15. How is D related to T ?
I. D’ s brother is father of T s sister.