LIFETREE PLACEMENT PAPER
Today I attend Lifetree paper. The pattern is like this.
Written Aptitude 25 questions 30 min
Technical written 15 questions 30 min
Logical reasoning questions
3rd HR Round
1.One of the following is my secret word:AIM DUE MOD OAT TIE.With the list in front of you, if I were to tell you any one of my secret word, then you would be able to tell me the number of vowels in my secret word.Which is my secret word?
2.In the following figure:A B C
E F G
Each of the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 is:
a)Represented by a different letter in the figure above.
b)Positioned in the figure above so that each of A + B + C,C + D +E,E + F + G, and G + H + I is equal to 13.
Which digit does E represent?
Ans.E is 4
3.Mr. and Mrs. Aye and Mr. and Mrs. Bee competed in a chess tournament.Of the three games played:
a)In only the first game werethe two players married to each other.
b)The men won two games and the women won one game.
c)The Ayes won more games than the Bees.
d)Anyone who lost game did not play the subsequent game.
Who did not lose a game?
Ans.Mrs.Bee did not lose a game.
4.In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls
A.y/(x + y)
C.x/(x + y)
5.What is the maximum number of half-pint bottles of cream that can be filled with a 4-gallon can of cream(2 pt.=1 qt. and 4 qt.=1 gal)
6.If the operation,^ is defined by the equation x ^ y = 2x + y,what is the value of a in 2 ^ a = a ^ 3
7.There are 200 questions on a 3 hr examination.Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems.It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question.How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems
8. In june a baseball team that played 60 games had won 30% of its game played. After a phenomenal winning streak this team raised its average to 50% .How many games must the team have won in a row to attain this average?
9. If 9x-3y=12 and 3x-5y=7 then 6x-2y = ?
10. What is the selling price of a car? If the cost of the car is Rs.60 and a profit of 10% over selling price is earned
Ans: Rs 66/-
11. If the total distance of a journey is 120 km .If one goes by 60 kmph and comes back at 40kmph what is the average speed during the journey?
12. A school has 30% students from Maharashtra .Out of these 20% are Bombey students. Find the total percentage of Bombay ?
13. An equilateral triangle of sides 3 inch each is given. How many equilateral triangles of side 1 inch can be formed from it?
14. in a class, except 18 all are above 50 years.
15 are below 50 years of age. How many people are there
(d) none of these.
15. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14 km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40 km/hr, then what is the speed of the stream ?
(a) 13 km/hr
(b) 26 km/hr
(c) 34 km/hr
(d) none of these
16. A can have a piece of work done in 8 days, B can work three times faster than the A, C can work five times faster than A. How many days will they take to do the work together ?
(a) 3 days
(b) 8/9 days
(c) 4 days
(d) can’t say
17. A car travels a certain distance taking 7 hrs in forward journey, during the return journey increased speed 12km/hr takes the times 5 hrs.What is the distance travelled
(a) 210 kms
(b) 30 kms
(c) 20 kms
(c) none of these
18. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years ?
(a) Rs. 500
(b) Rs. 600
(c) Rs. 800
(d) Rs. 900
18.If 2x-y=4 then 6x-3y=?
20. Thirty men take 20 days to complete a job working 9 hours a day.How many hour a day should 40 men work to complete the job?
(a) 8 hrs
(b) 7 1/2 hrs
(c) 7 hrs
(d) 9 hrs
21. Mr. Shah decided to walk down the escalator of a tube station. He found that if he walks down 26 steps, he requires 30 seconds to reach the bottom. However, if he steps down 34 stairs he would only require 18 seconds to get to the bottom. If the time is measured from the moment the top step begins to descend to the time he steps off the last step at the bottom, find out the height of the stair way in steps?
22. The average age of 10 members of a committee is the same as it was 4 years ago, because an old member has been replaced by a young member. Find how much younger is the new member ?
23. ABCE is an isosceles trapezoid and ACDE is a rectangle. AB = 10 and EC = 20. What is the length of AE?
Ans. AE = 10.
LIFETREE PLACEMENT PAPER
Lifetree Solutions Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 09 August 2016. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kolkata. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 6,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 4,151,488. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.
Lifetree Solutions Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2019.
Directors of Lifetree Solutions Private Limited are Paul David Somers, Johnathan James Lucas Clarke.