Company: Mahindra Satyam BPO
1) There is a square with each of it’s side is of 2m. An octagonal is cut-of from this square by cutting it’s edge such that the octagonal has all it’s sides equal. Find out the length of each side of the octagonal?
Ans: 2/(1+(2)1/2 )
2) Which one is wrong in the following series? 3 7 4 10 6 8 5
3) A lorry starts from Banglore to Mysore at 6.00 A.M, 7.00am , 8.00am ……. 10 pm. Similarly one another starts from Mysore to Banglore at 6.00, 7.00 am, 8.00 am…..10.00pm. A lorry takes 9 hours to travel from Banglore to Mysore and vice versa.
(i) A lorry which has started at 6.00 am will cross how many lorries.
(ii)A lorry which had started at 6.00pm will cross how many lorries.
4) In a school, no of students who passed are three times the number of students who failed. If the no of students would have been decreased by 16 and the no of students who failed would be increased by 6, then the no of students who would have passed are 80. Then find out the no of students in the school?
5) 1,000,000 seconds are equal to________days?
6) A Japanese and an American were traveling together in a flight. The American asked to Japanese why Japanese look are inscrutable. Japanese replied that the people of Japan are inscrutable not have the aim of only focusing on money etc. Which of the following term describe their behaviour?
4. None of these
7) The probability of withdrawing a card of ace is 1 in 52. Find the probability that we obtain one card of king, (3 things are given). Sorry I don’t remember.
There is one question from Compound Interest.
8) A man has to drive for 12 miles to reach his office. The office of his wife is 6 miles from his office. After picking his wife in the evening, he went to gym that is 4miles away. If he is x miles away from his home right now, then the range of x is:
a. 4<=x<=22 b. 2<=x<=22 c. 3<=x<=24 d. none Ans: b GD If Kanchi seer found guilty should be punished or not. Remix and original music. Helmet rule in Hyderabad. Sports in India(this was my topic) Role of UNO. Interview Communication skills. Basic knowledge in his discilpline and computers. Ability to understand the questions well. Attitude.