Infosys-Bpo (BPM) Placement Paper
Company: Infosys-Bpo (BPM)
paper of pcs (NIT Jamshedpur).
all r quantitative.40 ques 60 min.
1. square root of(PQ)=8 then p+q=?
2. equilateral triangle of side 10units. cow is teethered with a rope of length 7 units at one of the vertex. Find the area of the field grazed.
3.Series till 50 terms:
4. A no is abc. factorial of the sum of the 3 digit number is equal to the no itself. then b is. Given a>0
5.when x is diveded by 299 remainder is 100. then when x is divided by 23 remainder is ?
6. there r 2 groups A and B. A boy goes from gp A to gp B. When he goes the ave wt of both the gps A and B increases. Then?
ans:ave wt of gp A>wt of boy is>ave wt of gp B
7. (7^2)^3 and 7^2^3. What is the relation between the 2 . ie >,<,=
8.Train speed 36kph. Dist travelled in 3minutes in meters
9. with the digits 1,2,3,4,5,6 make all 6 digit nos which r not divisible by 5. The no of such 6 digit nos is
10. x 2.5 3.5 1.5 y 25 49 9 then what is the relation between x and y
ans:y is directly proportional to x^2
11.18kg of fresh grapes have 90% water. dry grapes have 20% water. then the weight of the dry grapes is
12. least volums is of cuboid, cube, sphere when the dimensions is given is
ans:cuboid l=2, b=5, h=10
13.Some question on Akbar, Amar, Anthony
14.population is 20000. Pop increases by 10% every year, then the piop after 3 years is?
15.Dist bet 2 places A and B is given. A man P starts from place A at 9 pm and another man Q goes from B at 10pm . Speed of Q is double of that of P. Both cover 1/4 dist in the same time interval. then A travels the entire dist in time ?
16. Each soldier has 2 horses…..
17.Entry fee is Re1. There r 3 rides each is of Re1. Total boys entering is 3000. Total income is Rs 7200. 800 students do all the 3 rides. 1400 go for atleast 2 rides. None go the same ride twice. Then no of students who do not go any ride is
18.a , b , c do a work in _,_, and _ days…….
ans:90 20. m is div by… , n is div by… m-n is div by 5 m*n is div by 25
ans:then m+n is div by 10 21.1771+1773+…. x(1+3+…..)
22.Cube of side 5 cms is fully painted in alll the 6 sides. it is then cut into cubes each of side 1 cms. then prob that 2 sides r painted is
23.a>0, b<0 then a+b>0
a-b<0 and so on…
24.A is 25% bigger than B B is 20% less than C then the relation bet A, B, C
25.A cone and a sphere have the same radius. and in the cone we put the sphere then how much of sphere will be inside the cone
26. there r 5 papers Ratio of marks obtained in each subject is 6:7:8:9:10. Total marks obtained is 60%. 50% is pass marks. In how many subjects did he get above 50%.
27. which one is not correct
a)cube rootof 343.
b)3.24 is not an integer
Ans:none of these
28.A and B r 2 men who enter into business and they invest Rs 1000, Rs 2000 resp. How will they divide the income of Rs 5000
29. 9C2 + 9C3 +10C4=? The combinatorics formulae.
then either x=y or x+y=n
ans–8 or 9
Check it out
this is set 3. +1for correct, -1 for error
GD 3 topics were there.
1. effect of tv adds on children
2.Should government inerfere in education
1. 10^23-7 is divided by 6, remainder is?
2. if x+y+z =1. then xy+yz+zx is
3. 5 questions based on venn diag Check from R S Agarwala. Like Some people eat mangoes and apples, some eat only apples….. then how many eat only….
10. Spped of river and boat given and ……..
11. Find circumference of circle, 2 people start at one point and reach a pt whose dist is given. Then again from there they start and agian reach a pt whose dist is given .
12.nos from 1 to 100.
a)find all the nos which r divisble by 3,9,27
b)at least 2
c) only 2
13. 3 balls inside a bag having nos on it written 1 , 2, 3 on it. fa ball is taken and then put inside it. Find probability that all 3 nos r the same when it is taken 3 times
14.2 consequtive odd nos….
15. few days ago lady celebrated her 36th birthday…..
Infosys-Bpo (BPM) Placement Paper
About Infosys-Bpo (BPM)
At Infosys BPM, we provide end-to-end outsourcing services for our clients across the globe. Our integrated IT and business process management solutions approach enables our clients across industries and service lines to unlock business value and address their business challenges.visit offical Website of Infosys-Bpo (BPM) for more details