Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
RRC GROUP-D MODEL QUESTIONS
1. The number of ways of expressing 175 as the product of two whole number is-
2. A man first sold 2/3 rd of his total quantity of rice and 100 kg. again he sold ½ of the remaining quantity and 100kg. if the total remaining quantity of the stock is 150kg. then what was the original stock of rice?
A. 2100 kg
3. In a box the number of rupees, half rupees and quarter rupees are in the ratio 3:4:5 and the total value of coins is Rs 100. Find the nimber of each kind of coin respectively-
4. In a series of equally increasing number the 1st one is 51 and the 7th one is 81. Find the intermediate numbers-
5. If 80 persons can finish the work within 16 days by working 6 hours a day then how many hours per day should 64 persons work to complete that very job within 15 days?
A. 7 hrs
B. 8 hrs
C. 6 hrs
D. 5 hrs
6. 0.1% of Rs 5000 is Rs………….
7. There is a rebate of 15% if electric bills are paid in time. A man got a rebate of Rs 54 by paying the bills in time. What was his electric bill in rupees?
8. A train travels at a speed of 30 km per hr for 12 minutes and then for the next 8 minutes at a speed of 45 km per hour. What is the average speed of the journey?
9. Of six consecutive numbers the sum of first three is 27. What is the sum of next three?
10. Find the value of (9+3)/3*2-(7-3*2)
11. Find the greatest number of 5 digits which is divisible by 7, 11, 13-
12. The present age of father is 34 years more than that of his son. Twelve years ago father’s age was 18 times the age of his son. What is the present age of the son in years?
13. On a certain day temperature and pressure of air increase. The the speed of sound in air-
C. Remains same
D. At first increases and then decreases
14. What is rectified spirits?
A. A 1:2 mixture of water and ethyl alcohol
B. A mixture of 90% ethyl alcohol and 10% water
C. A mixture of 95% ethyl alcohol and 5 % water
D. A 2:1 mixture of water and ethyl alcohol
15. ‘Bihu’ is the festival of-
16. NACO is an organisation dealing with-
B. Child health care
D. None of the above
17. With which game is the ‘double fault’ associated?
A. Lawn tennis
18. The capital of Uttarpradesh is-
19. The director of the film ‘ Netaji the forgotten Hero ‘ is-
A. Rituparna ghosh
B. Shyam Bengal
C. Mani ratnam
D. Aprna sen
20. By ‘Jhum’ is meant-
A. A folk dance
B. A type of farming
C. A tribe
D. A river basin