Sasken Aptitude Test Placement Papers
1. Two people were walking in opposite directions.both of them walked 6 miles forward then took right and walked 8 miles.how far is each from starting positions?
a) 14 miles and 14 miles
b) 10 miles 10 miles
c) 6 miles 6 miles
2. a person has certain number of cows and birds.they have 172 eyes and 344 legs.how many cows and birds does he have?
3. A person has 14 red socks and 14 white socks in a drawer.what is the minimum number of socks that he should take to get a correct pair?
4. When a number is multiplied by 13, it will become greater to 105 by an amt with which it is lesser to 105 by now. What is the number?
5. When asked what the time is, a person answered that the amount of time left is 1/5 of the time already completed. What is the time?
6. When I become as old as my father is now, I will be 5 times the age of my son and my son will be 8 yrs older than what I am now. father+my age=100. How old is my son now?
7. Two peoples on cycles are traveling at 10 miles / hour.when they reach a distance of 50 miles, a housefly lands on the first cyclist and then flies to the other and so on…at a speed of 16 miles/hour.what is the distance covered by fly before cyclist meet?
8. My successor’s father is my father’s son and i don’t have any brothers or sons. Who is my successor?
9. The hours remaining in a day is one-fifth of the hours passed in the day. What is the time?
10. My successor is my uncles only brothers son who is his only kid. (some what like this)
11.My successor is my uncles only brothers son who is his only kid. (some what like this)
12. A and B starts from the same point and moves in opposite direction for 8 miles and 6 miles respectively. After that A turns right and moves for another
13. In a pet shop there are 120 eyes and 172 legs. How many birds and puppies are included in these?
14. Two cyclists are moving towards each other at 10 miles/hour. They are now 50 miles apart. At this instance a fly starts from one cyclist and move towards other and moves to and fro till the two cyclist meet each other. If the fly is moving at 15 miles/hour, what is the total distance covered by the
50 80 100
15. Guru’s draw has 14 blue socks and 14 black socks. How many socks must be taken to get a pair of socks of the same color?
14 15 13 16
Sasken is a leader in providing Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to global tier-1 customers. Established in 1989, Sasken employs 2200+ people, operating from state-of-the-art centres in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai & Hyderabad (India), Kaustinen & Tampere (Finland), and Beijing (China). Sasken also has a presence across Germany, Japan, UAE, UK, and the USA. Sasken has been listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange since its initial public offering in 2005.
Sasken’s solutions are backed by CMMI-DEV-V1.3-ML3, ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) and ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) certifications. Sasken’s proprietary quality management systems strengthen its business offerings and ensure client satisfaction. Sasken’s commitment to the environment, health and safety is backed by its ISO 14001:2004 (EMS) certification.
Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd.
139/25, Ring Road,
Domlur, Bengaluru 560 071, India
email: [email protected]
Tel: + 91 80 6694 3000
Fax: + 91 80 3981 3329
Official Website: http://www.sasken.com/