Sasken Placement Papers
On this page, you can browse all Sasken Placement Papers. These papers are either provided by the candidates who have appeared or by HR team of Sanken.
Sasken is a leader in providing Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to global tier-1 customers. Established in 1989, Sasken employs 2200+ people, operating from state-of-the-art centres in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai & Hyderabad (India), Kaustinen & Tampere (Finland), and Beijing (China).
Browse all Sasken Placement Papers
- Sasken Technical Test Placement Paper
- Sasken Aptitude Test Placement Papers
- Sasken Computer Science Placement Papers
There was no negative marking but there were individual cut-off marks for each section (in written round)
Sasken General Paper Pattern:
- Written test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Personal Interview (just as a formality, in this part of interview they will ask, whether you agree with the bond or not and finally they will give you an offer letter)
1st round is totally based on online C programming test which contains 3 parts: beginner, intermediate and expertise. Question level increases as you move to beginner to intermediate to expertise. The maximum question is based on file handling. This round is tough. If you clear this round then it’s easy for next round.
The interview questions were like:
- What is your aim in life?
- What is the difference between static and volatile class?
- What is the difference between structure and union & enum?
- How dynamically memory is assigned in C. some program based on linked list and stack.
- What is the difference between process, thread and task?
- What is page fault?
- What is semaphore, shared memory? The difference between semaphore and mutex?
- What is the specific use of union in C i.e particular application of union ?
- What is AVL & Binary Tree ?
- How to see, total memory consumed by our C program ?
- how to Play the song and open web browser from C program ?
In HR round they asked me the basic questions. So, just prepare some hr questions which are generally asked during the interview.
and remember one more thing, collect some information about Sasken (visit the website of sasken you can easily gather some information).
Sasken is a leader in providing Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to global tier-1 customers. Established in 1989, Sasken employs 2200+ people, operating from state-of-the-art centres in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai & Hyderabad (India), Kaustinen & Tampere (Finland), and Beijing (China). Sasken also has a presence across Germany, Japan, UAE, UK, and the USA. Sasken has been listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange since its initial public offering in 2005.
Sasken’s solutions are backed by CMMI-DEV-V1.3-ML3, ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) and ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) certifications. Sasken’s proprietary quality management systems strengthen its business offerings and ensure client satisfaction. Sasken’s commitment to the environment, health and safety is backed by its ISO 14001:2004 (EMS) certification.
Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd.
139/25, Ring Road,
Domlur, Bengaluru 560 071, India
Tel: + 91 80 6694 3000
Fax: + 91 80 3981 3329
Official Website: http://www.sasken.com/