1)Five trays cost is 0.35 each and dozen—–
2)In a journey of 15 miles two third distance was traveled with 40 mph and remaining with 60 mph. How much time the journey takes…
3)A man walks from 9.15 to 5.15 from Monday to Friday and 9.00 to 12.00 on Saturday. Each day 0.45 min lunch. How much time he
walks in a week…
4) 12 revolutions takes 1/8 th second time. In 20 seconds how many revolutions…
5) In 60 reams of paper 40 reams were utilized then what percent will remain…
6) A started at 9.00 am with 6 mph and B started at 9.30 am with 8mph in the same direction. At what time they will meet…
7) In a storage stall of 5x3x2inch.How many blanks of size 2x1x1inch can be stored..
8) In a company 3/5 of people know shorthand 1/4th know typing and 1/5 know both. What fraction of people do not know both..
9) A man how many bikes of Rs 14000 can buy by selling 2100 bikes of Rs500/- of each
10) A company requires 11,500 strength. Present employees are 200 women , men and 6500 unmarried To reach the target how many women required to maintain the same ratio
(ans : 300)
11) What is the time required to punch 1500 cards of 50 column each at the rate of 10,000 punches per hour