Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd Placement Paper
Company: syntel Services Pvt. Ltd
Software testing Interview Questions asked during Interviews.latest software testing interview
questions from placement papers mncs. software testing questions recently asked from tops mncs.
these software testing questions will help you to clear interview.
1) How do you define the job responsibilities of a software tester?
2) What are the entire different software testing applications do you know?
3) Describe about a major obstacle you found during testing an application or a program?
4) Why do you like testing rather than programming?
5) What do you think is the future of this industry?
6) What are the problems you faced when you automated testing tool?
7) Explain how you can activate the test case design and explain us the possibility of the process?
8) What are all the test principles you advise to a programmer?
9) Describe some common problems you face during testing?
10) What are all the testing projects you have handled?
software testing questions
hi software testing professional a few software testing questions which are really help you.
software testing questions:
11) How do you determine the working of specific tools work with your application?
12) What are the different tools available for testing during software development cycle?
13) What so you mean by synchronization and how do you implement it win load runner?
14) Why should win load runner be used and what are the advantages of it? Explain a case scenario when you used it?
15) Compare win runner to other products in the market?
16) What is the difference between context sensitive and analog recordings?
17) Explain to me about test director?
18) Give differences between Test Director and win runner?
19) What are the possible ways to check a bitmap?
20) State the different databases on which Test director can reside on?
While answering these questions to the interviewer it is very imperative to answer these
questions in detail. Interviewer wants to know the amount of information you know and he will be
very pleased if you can answer to him thoroughly. In most of the interviews there will be a
written test on passing that test you will be put through a one-one interview. In a one-one
interview you will be asked on various topics and issues.
software testing questions will help you to clear interview. learn software testing questions.
21) Explain what is a module and the features and uses of compile module?
22) When should you use verify/update and debug modes?
23) Explain about a batch test and when do you use it?
24) Explain to us about the various projects you have performed using win runner?
25) What is a test data and what is the effective way to manage it?
26) Can win runner be used for testing web and web applications?
27) What is the difference between a quality analysis and quality check?
28) What are the different test cases you formulate when there are no documents or data for the test case schedule?
29) Explain about back end testing and Unit testing?
30) State and explain about Defect life cycle?
31) Explain about the bug life cycle?
32) What is a traceability matrix and how is it done?
33) If the test scenario involves a login screen how will you test it?
These are some of the questions which can help you in preparation to the testing
Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd Placement Paper
About Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.visit offical website of Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd for more details.