Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS INTERVIEW ON 1st NOVEMber at chennai
I attended TCS offcampus held in VelTech Engineering College , Chennai.
I cleared Aptitude test on Oct 10 . It was an Online test as usual and For this, going through the previous year tcs papers and GRE 13th Edition is sufficient.
I had my Tech and Hr on Nov 1 in St.Josephs Engineering College..Jus read basics from all major subjects, that will do.I had put my area of interest as Software Engineering but wasn?t asked many questions from it.. for me many questions were from DBMS. It went for some 30-35 minutes .
Some questiond are:
1. difference between C++ and java.
2. SDLC models.
3. normalization and normal forms.
4. asked some questions and asked me to write queries.
5. Diff. between oracle 9i and oracle 8i.
6. diff. between dbms and rdbms.
7. asked to explain the project done in 8th sem.
8. Are u willing to go abroad?
9. which domain u would prefer to work?
10. wat will u do if tcs rejects u?
11. gave a scenario and asked me how will I react to such situation?
Jus be confident and reply to the questions . I got selected in tech interview.
I was called for Hr interview at 11.15pm.
In some panels they are asing technical questions. I was asked to introduce myself..
Asked abt my fav.suject.. I told about product development life cycle for 15 mins.since it was too late by then.. The interviewer didn?t ask further questions. I thanked him and left. I reached home at 1 am.
Friends I think this information will help u?..
ALL THE BEST..
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra and largest campus and workforce in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Founded: 1 April 1968
Founders: Faquir Chand Kohli, Tata Sons, J. R. D. Tata