Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Welcome to TCS technical interview questions 2011 Paper. Here you will find TCS technical interview questions 2011 with Answers & Solutions.
2011 TCS Technical Interview Questions:-
* What does static variable mean?
* What is a pointer?
* What is a structure?
* What are the differences between structures and arrays?
* In header files whether functions are declared or defined?
* What are the differences between malloc() and calloc()?
* What are macros? what are its advantages and disadvantages?
* Difference between pass by reference and pass by value?
* What is static identifier?
* Where are the auto variables stored?
* Where does global, static, local, register variables, free memory and C Program instructions get stored?
* Difference between arrays and linked list?
* What are enumerations?
* What is a class?
* What is an object?
* What is the difference between an object and a class?
* What is the difference between class and structure?
* What is public, protected, private?
* What are virtual functions?
* What is friend function?
* What is a scope resolution operator?
* What do you mean by inheritance?
* What is abstraction?
* What is a data structure?
* What does abstract data type means?
* Evaluate the following prefix expression ” ++ 26 + – 1324″ (Similar types can be asked)
* Convert the following infix expression to post fix notation ((a+2)*(b+4)) -1 (Similar types can be asked)
* How is it possible to insert different type of elements in stack?
* Stack can be described as a pointer. Explain.
* Write a Binary Search program
* What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
* What is user defined exception?
* What do you know about the garbage collector?
* What is the difference between java and c++?
* In an HTML form I have a button which makes us to open another page in 15 seconds. How will you do that?
* What is the difference between process and threads?
* What is update method called?
* Have you ever used HashTable and Directory?
* What are statements in Java?
* What is RMI?
* Explain about RMI Architecture?
* What are Servelets?
* What is the use of servlets?
* Explain RMI Architecture?
* How will you pass values from HTML page to the servlet?
* How do you load an image in a Servelet?
* What is purpose of applet programming?
* How will you communicate between two applets?
* What are the basic functions of an operating system?
* Explain briefly about, processor, assembler, compiler, loader, linker and the functions executed by them.
* What are the difference phases of software development? Explain briefly?
* Differentiate between RAM and ROM?
* What is DRAM? In which form does it store data?
* What is cache memory?
* What is hard disk and what is its purpose?
* Differentiate between Complier and Interpreter?
* What are the different tasks of Lexical analysis?
* What are the different functions of Syntax phase, Sheduler?