Company: Tech Mahindra Ltd
1. There are total 15 people. 7 speaks French and 8 speaks Spanish 3 do not speak any language.
Which part of total people speaks both languages.
2. A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much
Ans: 33.33 %
3. A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ?
4. In a office work is distribute between p persons. If 1/8 members are absent then work increased
for each person.
5. 120, 315, 300, 345, ? —- 390
6. 2,1, 4, 3, 6, 6, 8, 10, 10, ?, ? — 12, 15
7. A Child is saying numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. When he says 1 Another child puts white marble in a box.On saying 2 he puts Blue marble and on saying 3 he puts red ma rble. When child says 4 other child take out white and blue marble.
Child says some no. in a sequence then questions are
based on the no. of marbles in the box. Like this
1,1,2,3,1, 4, 1,1,3,2,2,4,111?
a) Find the no. of Blue marble in the box ?..2
b) Find the no. of White ——–do———– —-2
c) No. of red marbles ——- 7
8. Questions based on logical reasoning (R. S. Agrawal)
a) all pens are hens. All hens are doctor.
(I) all pens are doctor.
(II) all doctors are pen.
Ans: Only first conclusion is correct
9. if M person r buying a thing costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away,, how much each person has
to spend so that total expenditure is same ???
10.which is smallest?
d 3/13 …or something similar having denominations as 11 and 13 in option “d” and “e”
11.f Rix can collect 45 pieces in 1 min.. and Rax take 1 and half minute for same,, what is time
require d to collect 300 pieces when both working together??
12.One long quiz followed by 5 quest… 3 cages having 3 tags on them, sum of digit of cage numnot to exceed 10, and other cond.
13.A is shorter than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shortest or
14.Rectangular box,, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10… what is height in terms of “pai”