Temenos Placement Paper
i attended Temnos on 24.6.2006. this fully consists of GRE
Barrons & R.S Aggarwal.
* consists of 45 questions & time of 45mins.
* its an online test, u can go back & forward. but don’t do this b’coz
u will not get time since
we dont have -ve marks attend all Q’s then & there.
* 90% of my apti was right but my verbal is not that great so i lost
1)given that black->blue
violet -> black
what is the color of blood?
2)five books A,B,C,D,E are arranged not in order,D is below E, B is
above c, A is below B.
which book is not top.
3)A man has to travel 5Km. he takes 5min break every hour. His speed is
what is the time to reach the destinaion.
4)A frog clim’s a 20ft wall, every hour it clim’s 3ft and decliens 2ft.
how much time it takes.
ans: 18(it reached) not 20.
5) nepo is three time as old as his son’s age. his father is 40 more
than twice is age. what is nepo’s age.
ans 360 (not 120=son’s age)
6)A man travel 3Km north from home, 2Km west,1km north, 5km east.what
is the distance from his
ans:3(use pythogorus theorm, draw some extensions, diagonal is 3)
7)A Deer and hare had a race, hare was 16m ahead during start.
Distance covered by hare in 6 jumps is equal to 4 jumps of Deer. distance covered in one jump by hare is 1m, and that of deer is 2.5m.find the distance covered by deer to catch hare.
8)A contractor has to complete, construction of a road in 15 days of length 12km, initialy done by 100 people After 9 days only 5km of work is completed. Now the contractor has to complete the remaning job in same time period. now how many more people he has to take. “
ans:i think 10(don’t forget to subtract 100)
9)There are 6 people A,B,C,D,E,F. A and D are husband and wife, F is the sister of D, c is the grandfather of D, D’s son is police. The two ladies are unemployed. now say how is the pilot?
ans: i don’t know( but E is police, because only E is not mentioned)
i think D.
10) if ANTICIPATION is said as ICITNAOINTAP. then what is PRODUCTAVITY.
ANS: i don’t know.
11) A man consumes 20% more, when the product rate decress by 20%. what is his profit?
ans: -4%( that is he has 4% loss) gain or loss% = (x/10)^2.
12) A train is moving at a speed of 84km/hr, and a man is moving at a speed of 6km/hr in opp. direction. They cross each other a 5sec.What is the length of train.
ans: in R.S Agrawal.
These question are prepared by Rajesh
i am also a fresher so don’t send me any resume.
for any dout contact me.
Plese don’t attend the interview if u are not prepared R.s Agrawal and
Temenos Placement Paper