Company: Wipro Technologies
Number of Rounds : 3
1) Aptitude Paper , Essay Writing
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Rounds
In Aptitude Paper :
Pattern: English(20 ques.) , Maths(20 ques.) , C & C++(10 Ques.)
Questions In Maths Were Like :
(1) Two trains are opposite to each other , bird is on one train . Speed of both trains are 25km/hr & 50 km apart . When trains starts(against each other) , bird also start flying from one train to other , till they clash. Speed of bird is 100km/hr . Distance travelled by bird till trains clash. ?
Ans . 100km
2) Father is 5 times of sons age 5 years back , & 3 times after 2 years , Find ratio of there ages?
3) The egg vendor calls on his first customer & sells half his eggs & half an egg. To the 2nd customer he sells half of what he sells half of what he had left & half an egg. & to the 3rd customer he sells half what he had then left & half an egg. By the way he did not break any eggs. In the end three eggs were remaining . How many total eggs he was having ?
4) There are some people in party , 1/3rd left the party . Then 2/5th of the remaining left the party , then 2/3rd of the remaining left the party . At last 6 were remaning . How many people were in total ?
5) There were some hens & cows , in total 16 heads were there , & around 60 legs . Then total hens & cows were ?
I remember this much only …( maths portion was tough) For C, C++ & Technical Questions .
1) Among these which is the hard disk manufacture ?
A) microsoft b) seagate c) ib, d) haweii
2) Virtual os is achieved by ?
a) time sharing
b) bash processing
c) realtime processing
d) none of these then 4-5 c , c++ questions(code , predict the o/p )(it was general technical paper) English i don’t remember ( but it was easy )Cut-off (estimated )
English = 10 -11 questions , Maths =7-8 questions , Technical = 4-5 questions out of 500 students , 205 cleared aptitude Then Essay Writing (10 minutes) : life & work balance -reality or myth
Technical Round :
i was asked about my projects , they want to test you wether you have done it or not . The he start asking about java questions , i said Sir, i was not comfortable with java , i know C , C++ & C# . The he start asking about oops concepts in c++
1) About Classes & Encapsulation
3) Abstract Classes & Interface (difference b/w two )
4) Cloud Computing ( as it was in my project )
5) Virtual keyword , & Why We Use It
6) functions & data members. That’s , it
Actually Technical Round Is The most imp. among all , if you have answered all correct then chances of selection is 99% HR Round :
1) About myself
2) Asked 3 times about my family .
3) extra curicular & asked me any questions in ur mind .
At last i was selected ..clearing all rounds