If you are appearing for BMRC Graduate Engineer Written Test, then this page can help you a lot. you can check previous papers. On this page, we have listed the examination pattern along with selection process.
BMRC Graduate Engineer Exam Pattern
- The written exam having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
- Civil Engineer is only one subject of the written exam.
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The time limit for the written exam is 2hrs.
- The question paper has given in the bilingual (English and Kannada).
- The question paper contains writing one paragraph/sentence in Kannada which is compulsory.
- So candidates must have knowledge of the Kannada Language (Read, Write, and Speak).
BMRC Graduate Engineer Selection Process
- The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRC) will select the candidates by conducting the two stage of selection process.
- The stage is Written Exam and the second stage is Original Document Verification & Kannada Test.
- Aspirants who will finish the written test with qualifying marks will get a mail for the next stage of the selection process that is Original Document Verification & Kannada Test.
- The final result will be announced by the authorities on the basis of applicants performance in both Written Test and Original Document Verification & Kannada Test.
Eligibility Criteria of BMRC Recruitment for Engineers
- Engineering Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical (or) Electrical (or) Electronics &Communication /Industrial control/ Applied Electronics/Computer Science/Digital Electronics/Computer Networking / Civil Engineering.
- However, check official notification for specific post qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 35 years for section engineer.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation details.
- 3 years minimum in case of engineering candidates and 6 years minimum in case of diploma candidates should be required to apply for this job.
Pay Scale: Consolidated enumeration excluding allowances: Rs 5910/-
Period of Contract: 3 years
About BMRCL Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project.Bangalore Metro, christened as “Namma Metro”, not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.