BOSCH Placement Papers
Company: Robert Bosch
Questions ; 60 (objective)
Duration : 1 h
This paper is for EEE,ECE,EIE each question carries 1 mark, right answer gives u 1 mark while a wrong answer gives -0.25 marks.
1) given common mode gain =0.02 and differential gain =40 find CMRR in dB….
Ans CMRR=20 log(differntial gain/common mode gain) = 66dB
2) which of the following amplifier has poorest efficiency.
3) superposition principle does not apply to :
ans- nonlinear elements.
4)A network has linear resistors across which a voltage of V is applied if the resistors are doubled the voltage across each resistor gets…….
Ans no change……. Logic : if by changing resistors if u can change voltage drop acrossresistors u can create or destroy energy!
5) MVI B,64h
Loop : NOP
The loop will get executed how may times…..
Ans 64 times
6) one question on OSI model the layers of the model……
7) Ethernet uses _______ topology.
Ans BUS topology.
8) how many address lines are used to access 4K of memory spaces…
9) which of the following is not an 8Bit processor…….
Options- 8085,Z-80,8392 etc.
10) one question in which input voltage is given and the gain and was asked to calculate the output voltage in dB
11) 4 questions on OPERATING SYSTEMS ( cant recollect)
12) which of the following logic family has got the lowest noise?
Options – ECL,TTL,DTL etc…
13) how many nand gates are required to realize an XOR gate
14) what is the function of the modem….
Options converts serial to parallel , converts analog signal to digital signals, other options can’t recollect……
15) which of the following gates can be used to realize any Boolean Expression
don’t remember the options…..
16) what is the 2’s complement of (-539) base 10
options were in HEX……
17) which of the following is used for fastest transmission of Data
options – twisted pair , coax cable, optic fiber(ans) etc…
18) Which of the following is not a network
options – LAN, MAN, WAN, NAN ( ans)
19) Questions on basic maths involving simple trigonometry, work- time , average speed, etc. RS aggarwal will do the job for this……
20) one interesting question in this section is
find the remainder of (8^9 + 1)/7
21) 10 questions on English that includes 2 antonyms, 2 synonyms, 2 analogies, $ one word grammatical questions.
BOSCH Placement Papers
About Robert Bosch
Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution. visit offical website of Robert Bosch for more details.