Adobe Placement paper
Company: Adobe Systems
1. What is the difference between Char a[ ]=”string” and char *a=”String”
2. What is wrong with the code? The code was for conversion from Celsius to Fahrenheit : degF =5/9*(c+32)
In code this line was wrong as we want 5/9 and that to be multiplied with bracket result. But here 9 will be first multiplied with bracket result.
3. What are Data breakpoints? Give two scenarios where we make the use of this
4. What do you mean by Bit fields? Give example
5. Write the function for changing a number from hexadecimal to integer htoi(s
6. Compare two binary trees they are same or not.
7. You have N computers and [Ca, Cb] means a is connected to b and this connectivity is symmetric and transitive. then write a program which checks that all computers are interconnected and talk two each other
8. WAP to find Depth of tree program. We were given the structure of the node using that we need to write the code.
9. In binary search we have two comparisons one for greater than and other for less than the mid value. Optimize so that we need to check only once
10. Question was some what like we need to write the function so that we get the two dimensional array and memory is assigned to it using malloc function. Don’t remember the question exactly. But this was the only question in proper language
I remember only 5 questions in this. A s this was taken first
1. Binary search Tree was given. Find 4th smallest element.
2. Some code in assembly was given and given five options. What is being calculated?
Ans (XY) 2 + Y + Z
3. Represent (-5)10 in 2’s complement representation in 8 bits
4. Expression was given. Draw tree and then find the postfix
5. Some commands in the assembly language were given. Then need to convert this code in assembly
For (i=0 ; i<=10 ; i++)
NOTE: NO Automata questions were asked. Good News!!!!
The engineering paper was totally based on the Data Structure, simple assembly programs implementation and some simple algorithms related to data structures. So read Arrays, Linked list, postfix prefixes in order post order etc.
Adobe Placement paper
About Adobe Syestem
Creativity is in our DNA. Our game-changing innovations are redefining the possibilities of digital experiences. We connect content and data and introduce new technologies that democratize creativity, shape the next generation of storytelling, and inspire entirely new categories of business.visit offical Website of Adobe Systems for more