Aurobindo Pharma interview questions and answers
You can use free interview questions below for all divisions of Aurobindo Pharma India such as Aurobindo Pharma replica watches sales, Aurobindo Pharma purchasing, Aurobindo Pharma IT, HR, Aurobindo Pharma marketing, Aurobindo Pharma admin etc
I. Sample Aurobindo Pharma interview questionsYou can use answer samples/tips by clicking links below:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Do you know anyone who works for Aurobindo Pharma?
- Why should Aurobindo Pharma hire you?
- What can you do for this company?
- How would your past experience translate into success in this job?
- Why do you want to work for Aurobindo Pharma?
- What can you do for Aurobindo Pharma that other candidates can’t?
- Explain how you would be an asset to Aurobindo Pharma?
- What do you know about Aurobindo Pharma?
- Please tell me some products/services of Aurobindo Pharma in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them?
- If you worked for Aurobindo Pharma, what are you doing?
- Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Aurobindo Pharma’s in the market? And what are differences?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- What qualities do you look for in a boss?
- Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
- What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
- What do you do to keep learning and developing your skills in this area?
II. Aurobindo Pharma interview answer tips
- Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for Aurobindo Pharma divisions then ask the question: How to do, how to become
- List of basic things that you should prepare for a job interview
- Listen to questions carefully, then ask by your self: what are things related to Aurobindo Pharma divisions before answering.
- What are the different types of interviews and how to face them?
- Always ask yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd Interview Questions And Answers
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd interview questions and answers on advance and basic Aurobindo Pharma Ltd with example so this page for both freshers and experienced candidates who want to get job in Aurobindo Pharma Ltd company on any subject like java, .net, PHP or marketing etc. for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd interview process or requirement process Just fill the form below for getting these questions of Aurobindo Pharma Ltd and also add your own questions if any that you want to ask related Aurobindo Pharma Ltd on any subject
Objective type questions in written exam test of Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
1) Amar has a bundle of 50 rupee notes carrying the numbers shown in the figure. What amount does he have in his hand?
a: Rs. 3600
b: Rs. 3650
c: Rs. 73
d: Rs. 72
2: A family of six persons had to undertake a journey of 1200 kms. They bought a car with brand new tyres. Each new tyre wears out after it runs for 800 kms. How many extra tyres should the family take with them so that the journey can be completed without trouble?
a: 3 tyres
b: 4 tyres
c: 6 tyres
d: 8 tyres
3 A Pendulum clock strikes once after every half an hour and it strikes as many times as the hours. If the clock started striking from 10 a.m., how many times will it strike till 4.30 p.m.
4 => There are 11 railway stations on a railway line from A to B including the two extremes. Tickets are available at each station for the journey between all these stations. How many different combinations of tickets would have to be made available at all these stations together?
5: Length of the given string is 30 m, if it is cut at 5 places making equal pieces, then what will be the length of each piece of string?
a: 60 cm
b: 5 m
c: 50 cm
d: 600 cm
6: Four baskets of apples are shown below. The number of apples in each basket are 4, 7, 10 and 11 respectively. Apples are moved from one basket to another basket until all the baskets contain the same number of apples. How many apples will there be in each basket?
a: 7 apples
b: 8 apples
c: 5 apples
d: 9 apples
7: Take a look at the pattern of figures given below. Which figure would come in the 100th place according to this pattern?
8: The first four figures in a pattern are shown below. If we wish to combine this pattern, how many blocks should be added to make 6 steps?
9 In the figure, what percentage of squares are shaded?
a> : 40%
b> : 11%
c> : 14%
d> : 44%
10 Shraddha scored the following marks in her final exam. If she wishes to get 75% in English next time, how many more marks than in the final exam should she score?
a> : 150
b> : 30
c> : 15
d> : 45
11 At what time will the hands of a clock be closest to forming a straight angle?
a> : 01:30
b> : 10:10
c> : 07:45
d> : 09:15
12 Containers A, B, & C are of the same height and same capacity. If we fill water to a height of 12 cms in all the three, the container that will hold the maximum quantity of water is
a> : Container A
b> : Container B
c> : Container C
d> : All will have equal amount of water.
13 A clock goes 6 minutes fast every hour. If it set correct on 8 o^clock on 10 Jan. morning when will it show correct time again?
a> : 8 a.m. on 20th Jan
b> : 8 a.m. on 15th Jan
c> : 8 p.m. on 12th Jan
d> : 8 p.m. on 15th Jan
14 A cow is tethered to a pole in an open ground with a rope measuring ^r^ metres, enabling her to graze in the area the rope allows. If the owner of the cow wishes to provide her double with this area for grazing, what should be the length of the rope?
a> : 2 r metres
b> : 4 r metres
c> : square root of 2 r metres
d> : 1/2 r metres
15 The patterns of tarragons are formed as shown below. How many line segments are required to make the pattern (6) continuing in the same way?
a> : 126
b> : 75
c> : 96
d> : 81
16 Chotu, the whitewasher, has a cuboidal mixing tank of dimension 8 dm x 6 dm x 12 dm. while mixing he drops his stick exactly at the centre of the base, & it disappears. What is the maximum length of the stick?
a> : 4sqrt15 dm
b> : 13 dm
c> : 2 sqrt15 dm
d> : sqrt61 dm
17 This is the figure of a dart board, whose outer and inner circles have radii of 5 cm and 3 cm respectively. What is the probability of a person hitting the board in the shaded region?
a> : 1/6
b> : 3/25
c> : 3/100
d> : 4/25
18 Study the diagram given here and answer the following questions.
[1569.jpg,200] This is the school garden of the primary classes. The garden of which class is double the size of the class 3 garden?
a> : V
b> : IV
c> : II
d> : I
19 What fraction of the school garden are the class 1, class 2 and class 3 gardens?
a> : 1/2
b> : 1/16
c> : 1/8
d> : 1/4
20 Find the number of glasses needed to fill jug 11/2 litre? Each glass us of 500 ml.
a> : 5 glasses
b> : 4 glasses
c> : 3 glasses
d> : 2 glasses
21 A leaking tap drips water at the rate of 3 drops every 5 secs. Each drop is approximately 1 ml. Approximately how many litres of water will leak from the tap during the day ?
a> : 5 L
b> : 50 L
c> : 500 L
d> : 5000 L
22: A and [4643round.gif] represent two numbers such that [4643star.gif] x [4643star.gif] = 49 and [4643round.gif] + [4643round.gif] = 8 then
[4643star.gif] + [4643round.gif] + [4643star.gif] + [4643round.gif] will be equal to
a : 57
b : 41
c : 22
d : 65
23: In the final race of class 7, four children participated. Joylin finished 5 seconds after Natasha; Sonal finished 8 seconds after Joylin; and Uttam came in 15 seconds before Sonal. Who came first in the race?
a : Joylin
b : Natasha
c : Sonal
d : Uttam
24: The pictograph below shows the number of children belonging to class 8 coming to school in different ways. How many more children come by car than walking?
a : 1
b : 10
c : 30
d : 20
25: Each weight 1 kg. How much does this weight?
a: 20 kg
b: 12 kg
c: 16 kg
d: 10 kg
About Aurobindo Pharma
Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Official Website: http://www.aurobindo.com/
Stock price: AURO PHARMA (NSE)
Subsidiaries: Silicon Life Sciences Private Limited
Founders: P. V. Ramprasad Reddy, K. Nityananda Reddy