Infosys Placement Paper
Company: Infosys Technologies Ltd
Infosys test on 24th sep.. in Bangalore… I am unable to clear the written test… The puzzle section is very easy (all 10 question are from the old papers) but the English section is very tough for me… around 1500 they shortlisted only 176.. and they have interview on 26th sep..
The puzzle questions are:
1) Clark, Jones, Smith and Morgan are Butcher, Grocer, Druggist and Policeman. Based on the given conditions find who is who.
1. Clark and Jones are neighbors and they drive each other on alternatively to work.
2.The Butcher always walks to work.
3.Clark beats Smith at the bowl regularly.
4.The Policeman has met the Grocer only once when he arrested him for speeding.
5.The Policeman and the Druggist are not neighbors.
6.Jones earns more than Morgan.C het anaS
7.The Policeman earns more than the druggist or Grocer.
Quite confusing and time consuming for me.
2) Dr.Dail’s says the hour hand and minute hand meets for every 65 min. in his watch.. find it is gaining or lossing?
3) A person participate in a race.. he says there are one-third of participates before him and 3 quartes are behind him.. find how many persons in the race?
4) For every hour a train is going to NY to Washington and every hour and half-hour a train is going to Washington to NY… if you are in the train which starts from NY then find how many trains will you see.
5) A person binds his old books… he find that there are 61 three’s in his book… find how many pages..
6) J and K are playing games… IF J wins one match then his score is double than K… and If K wins then both are equal scores.. find their scores..
7) In a Race Davis beats Jim.Jack is not the last .Samantha loses to both Jack and Lucia in the order.Jim beats Jack.Who Won the race?
8) this is a logical reasoning question… the race in a boat… there are 5 conditions if Captain got the 1st rank then some other got some ranks like that… this is also form some old papers
9) a showcase of paintings T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z and three conditions
1. if T then no X
2. If V then X is must..
3. If U then Y is must
and there are 4 questions in objective types… this is a simple questions from old papers…
10) sorry i don’t remember…
Friends the puzzles are very very easy one.. i attended all the 10 puzzles… but the English question are very tough for me (i am in very poor in English language)… so please prepare the basics grammar in English
And the English section is also as same as the Previous pattern..
2. Identify Correct One
3. Identify the wrong one..
4. Choose the correct word…and like that.
There are 45 questions for 30 minutes…
Friends please prepare the old papers….. and also English…
Infosys Placement Paper
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.visit offical Website of Infosys for more details