part A – Vocabulary(synonyms): 40 Questions
1. To merry = Enjoy
2.To Alienate = abandon
3.To Solicit = Humble
4.To Heep =to gather
5.Cargo = load,luggage
6.Momentary = for small time
7.Volume = quantity
8.To Veer =
10. To Meager = small,little
11. To lattitude,
12. Latent =
13. To Covet = To desire
14. To Discretion =
15. Potential = ability
16. To Emancipate,
17. To Wethargy,
18. To Concur = similiar
19. To Confiscate = To take charge, to annex
20. To Dispel =
21. Baffle = puzzle
22. Subsidise =
23. Misery =
24. Pretentrous =
25. Tranquil = calm, silent
33.Belate =after time
34.Brim = edge
38. Embrace =
40. Miserable =
1. My Father is only child to his Father. My father has three sisters. All are married and have two children each. (state True or False Or Can’t be determined )
1.1 My Grand father has two sons (false)
1.2 I am having six cousins (true)
1.3 I have three uncle (true)
Part B (15 Questions )
1. Two Pencils 8 cents 5 Pencils cost
( Ans 20 cents)
2.A work is done by two people in 24 minutes. One of
them alone can do it in 40 minutes. How much time will the other
person will take to complete it
(Ans 60 minutes)
3. A car is filled with 4.5 gallons of fuel for a round trip . Car is taken 1/4 more than in going than coming up. What is the fuel consumed in coming up ?
(Ans 2.0 gallons)
4. Low temperature at the night in a city is more than1/2 high as higher temperature are 100. Then What is low temperature
5. Person who dicided to go to weekend trip should not exceed 8 hrs driving in a day. Average speed of forward journey is 40 miles/hour . Due to traffic in sundays ,in return journey average speed is 30mph . How far he can select a picnic spot ?
(Ans 240 miles)
6. A sales person multiplied by a number and get the ans 3. Instead of that number divided by 3. What is the answer she actually has to get. (1/3) * 1 *3 =3 so the no= 1 divided by three.
7. A ship started from port and moving with ‘I’ miles/hour and other ship started From L and moving with ‘H’ miles/hour .At the place where these two ships will meet.
8. A building with height D shadows up to G. A Neighbour building with what height shadows C feet.
9. A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10mph. Another person was also fined for exceeding the speed limit by twice the same. If the second person was travelling at speed of35mph . Find the speed limit
10. A bus started from the bus stand at 8 Am and after staying 30 minutes at a destination return back to the bus stand.The Destination is 27 miles from the bus stand .The Speed of the bus is 18mph . In the return journey the bus travells with50% fast speed. At what time it is return to the bus stand Ans (1 p.m)
11. In a mixture R is two parts, S is one part . In order to mixture how much R is to be added.
Ans S is 25% of R
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra and largest campus and workforce in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Founded: 1 April 1968
Founders: Faquir Chand Kohli, Tata Sons, J. R. D. Tata