Hi folks! i am Anwarul Abbasi, i have managed to get some questions of the recent CDAC (all India) entrance paper of DESD, it was held on 20.08.2006, and here they are:
Sections A ( C programming) Total Question 35
Sections B ( Digital, Mup,Electrical,Networking) Total Question 35
Sections C( Apittute) Total Question 30
1. What is the output of
2. what is the output of
x<<1; printf(“%d”,x) }
3.Arrays are preffered over link list while?
Ans: Accessing elements.
4. The getch() library function returns:
Ans: ans Displays a character on the screen when any key is pressed.
1. Consider the boolean expression x’yz’+x’y’z+x(y+z) and give its POS.
2. The logic Expression Y=Em(0,3,6,7,10,12,15) is equivalent to.
3. The number of 43 in 2’s complement is
4. The process to process delivery of the entire message is the responsibilty of___________
Ans: Transport Layer
5. The IP is ____________ protocol
Ans: Reliable and connection oriented
6. The ____________ sub layer is responsible for the operation of CSMA/CD access method in framing
7. Gigabit ethernet has a data rate of _________ Mbps
1. Mansard: Roof::
Ans: Dormer: window